Interview #2 AstraOne
Hello everyone, today we are going to tell you about a DJ, producer, who comes straight from South America.
And what he likes is Tearout: basically, when it's violent.
- Hello Nicolas, can you tell us where you come from ?
Hi everyone, I hope ya all are good and im from Buenos Aires, Argentina
- So it's been more than 5 years that you compose your sounds, how did this desire come ?
Yeah 5 long years lol, well since I have 11 years I always wanted to make music, I start with hip-hop beats (im still making hip-hop today) and then i discover FL and then Dubstep cames with Excision, Downlink and Ajapai.
For me, so the main desire was to make music like them
- Your tracks are rather edgy, you get your inspiration from which artist (s)
I have a lot of producers who has inspired me but mainly: Marauda, Trampa, D.jahsta, Executioner
- But why the Tearout ?
I dont know why, i start on Robostep, then some deathstep and finally the tearout came with his hard as fuck sounds and heaviness and i fall in love with it
- South America has a strong Dubstep community, is it really a strength ?
Yeah we got a huge and nice bass music scene here in Argentina, it has its bad things and good things you know, but its really strong here we got a lot of amazing producers
- Do you have any current projects ?
Yes I'm working a lot on my music in the past few days, I got a little bit depressed, fortunelly i got my friends who always been there to help me, so yes I got a few huge projects
- If you had to call for a collaboration, who is it with ?
Mhmm, obviusly Marauda, but right now my desire its a collab with D'lion and Extant
- Your best memory, can you tell us ?
My first show ever with my broh Debased (another dj/producer from Buenos Aires) It was amazing, not so much people but I fucking enjoy it a lot
- Well, how cool was it to talk to you, one last word ?
I love you all, its really amazing seeing people who wants to helps others to get some more attention on this hugeee scene. Keep spreading the love and thanks to all my guys for always support me